In room 13 we have sketched half of our face. First we had to do a draft in our art books. As soon as we had finished we showed the teacher. If she said you move on to the good copy she gave us a mirror so we could look at our self. When I finished that task the teacher let me draw my hands to make it look like I was holding the photo. When I got to the point when I had finished I went over every thing in a dark sketching pencil . Finally all that was left was to hang that master piece on the wall.
Monday, May 5, 2014
sketch of me
In room 13 we have sketched half of our face. First we had to do a draft in our art books. As soon as we had finished we showed the teacher. If she said you move on to the good copy she gave us a mirror so we could look at our self. When I finished that task the teacher let me draw my hands to make it look like I was holding the photo. When I got to the point when I had finished I went over every thing in a dark sketching pencil . Finally all that was left was to hang that master piece on the wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment